DaimlerChrysler AG says it is looking to sell its controlling interest in New Venture Gear to Magna International Inc. New Venture Gear, a former joint venture between DaimlerChrysler and General Motors Corp., produces drivetrain systems, including 4-wheel-drive transfer cases, transmissions and transaxles, for auto makers worldwide. It operates two facilities in Syracuse, NY, and Roitzsch, Germany. The two companies say they will discuss creating a JV to operate the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.