CANBERRA – Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. releases new details about the V-6 engine for its all-new Magna sedan replacement, codenamed PS41, due to launch in October. The auto maker says the new Mitsubishi 6G75 is a 3.8L SOHC 24-valve engine, designed with a state-of-the-art management system that incorporates only 10% carry-over parts from the former 3.5L 6G74 engine used in the XR Magna. Mitsubishi's new 3.8L V-6 engine "Through painstaking development and precise application of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.