TROY, MI – Magna International Inc. is looking to advances in interior rearview-mirror technology as a means to improve the safety and convenience of backing up and parking large trucks and SUVs. “The mirror is a strategic place in the vehicle, and, to the extent that you can combine camera and sensing technologies and sophisticated actuators, is a good way to distinguish yourself from competitors,” Magna President Mark T. Hogan says at a media event here to showcase the company’s new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.