ST. VALENTIN, Austria – Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co. KG this month inaugurated its Engineering Center Steyr GmbH & Co. KG (ECS) in St. Valentin, lower Austria. Together with the facilities in Graz (Austria), Sailauf (Germany) and Detroit, ECS is one of Magna Steyr’s four worldwide competence centers. ECS employs 280 people and offers the development of vehicles, modules and components. Siegfried Wolf, executive vice chairman of Magna International, says Magna Steyr ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.