GRAZ, Austria – Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co. KG reportedly would be willing to build vehicles outside of Austria should it win a lucrative enough contract. So says Siegfried Wolf, executive vice chairman of Magna International, in a recent interview with an Austrian newspaper. The company currently builds the Mercedes E-Class and G-Class, Chrysler Voyager and Jeep Grand Cherokee, and it will add output of the BMW X3 and Saab 9-3 convertible, bringing it close to its Graz ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.