VIENNA – Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik may produce two new Lotus models at its plant in Graz, Austria, starting in 2014. “We are in talks with Magna. Time is short – there must be a decision by summer,” Lotus CEO Dany Bahar tells the Kleine Zeitung, a local daily newspaper published in Graz. Magna Steyr President Guenther Apfalter has confirmed the talks, the newspaper reports. The executive says there have been two rounds of discussions so far. However, Apfalter tells the Kleine ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.