Magna International Inc. will supply General Motors Co. with frame assemblies for the auto maker’s next generation of trucks, a monster contract for the supplier. Ward’s data shows the current-generation truck platform, GMT900, ranks as the industry’s most prolific, accounting for 732,289 units so far this year. GM uses the platform for all its fullsize trucks, ranging from the high-volume Chevy Silverado pickup to the swanky Cadillac Escalade SUV. David Whitson, an equities analyst with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.