Magna International Inc. workers voted in favor (263-172) of a union at the Brighton Interior Systems plant, workers in Holland, MI, voted against representation by the United Auto Workers, and a vote at the Auburn Hills, MI, plant resulted in a 25-25 tie. The vote count has been delayed at four more Michigan facilities in Alto, Boyne City, Warren and Troy pending an investigation into unfair labor practices. The UAW says company officials physically and verbally assaulted workers, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.