Magyar Suzuki Rt., the Hungarian Suzuki Motor Corp. subsidiary, will take over Suzuki distribution responsibilities in neighboring Slovakia, Slovenia and Croatia within the next few months – work currently managed by Suzuki Austria Automobil Handels GmbH. In Slovakia, plan calls for the closure of current importer Suzuki Slovakia s.r.o., a subsidiary of Suzuki Austria. A branch office will be established on the same site, with the same team, but only will be responsible for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.