ESZTERGOM, Hungary – Magyar Suzuki Rt., the Hungarian car maker owned 97.3% by Suzuki Motor Corp., celebrates the official production launch of the new Suzuki Swift in a ceremony earlier this month at its plant here. Suzuki CEO Osamu Suzuki joined Hungarian Prime Minister Ferenc Gyurcsany for the rollout of the new Swift. Magyar Suzuki will use 215 robots to make new Swift. Following the presentation of a production-ready version at last year’s Paris Motor Show, the first 159 pilot ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.