VIENNA – Hungary’s Magyar Suzuki Rt. will launch production next month of a new small SUV to be made in cooperation with Fiat Auto SpA. The plant, owned 97.3% by Suzuki Motor Corp., already has built about 50 pilot vehicles and will begin regular production sometime in early October. During the first two months, only Fiat-badged vehicles will be produced, supplier sources say. The plan calls for a total output of about 500 units in October and November. Production of Suzuki-badged SUVs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.