JOHANNESBURG, South Africa – Indian auto maker Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. announces an aggressive expansion of its local subsidiary here over the next three years, with an estimated investment of $23 million. Key to the auto maker’s strategy will be the growth of its existing dealer network, with plans to establish between 10-12 new dealerships across South Africa within the next 18 months. Vijay Nakra, Mahindra South Africa CEO, says Mahindra has plans to launch a new range of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.