MUMBAI – Officially no one is commenting about local news reports Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. is looking to abandon plans to build a new $1 billion joint-venture assembly plant with Renault SA/Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. And few appear to believe a more quiet explanation from a Mahindra spokesman claiming detailed studies on the feasibility of the JV plant show a lack of synergy between Mahindra and Renault-Nissan’s vehicle platforms, parts and strategies. Reports surfaced in the last few ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.