Ford Motor Co.'s recent hiring of Wall Street merger-and-acquisition guru Kenneth H.M. Leet as an advisor to chairman and CEO Bill Ford is stirring industry speculation a major shakeup is in the works, including a possible sale of Jaguar Cars. Ford’s recent revision of its second-quarter loss to $254 million, more than doubling the $123 million reported in July, is further indication the auto maker is in more trouble than first thought. While confirming Leet’s Aug. 2 hiring, Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.