Most production planners at North American auto manufacturers have completed their latest third-quarter production schedule revisions with only a few changes. The exception: Ford Motor Co., which insiders say won’t complete a review of its third-quarter slate until mid-July. Adjustments made thus far are resulting in a net gain of some 3,300 units, pumping output plans for the quarter to 3,914,200, 10.1% above actual production of 3,554,600 vehicles in like-2001. The net increase ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.