Malaysia's new-vehicle sales fell 11% year-on-year to 36,522 vehicles in August, pushing year-to-date sales down 8.6% at 274,196 units, says the Malaysian Automotive Assn. Car sales fell 17% in August to 28,380 units, from 34,215 units a year earlier. Year-to-date car sales likewise were down 12% to 219,442 units, from 249,701. Domestic car sales slid 26% in August to 23,237 units, and year-to-date sales were off 18% to 187,868. August sales were down 4.5% from July. Import sales, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.