Vehicle sales in Malaysia rose 2.6% year-on-year in October to 53,654 units and while the result was up 21% from September, the Malaysian Automotive Assn. expects deliveries will drop in November. New-car sales of 47,493 units in October inched up 2.2% from 46,439 prior-year, while commercial-vehicle deliveries increased up 8% to 4,435 from 5,858 a year earlier. The result left the 10-month total at 503,898 units, down fractionally from 505,546 year-ago. The association expects lower ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.