Malaysian new-vehicle sales slipped 0.66% in February to 40,387 units, with the Malaysia Automotive Assn. attributing the result to a seasonal trend and a shorter working month. Passenger-car deliveries fell fractionally to 36,457 units, from prior-year’s 36,551. Sales of commercial vehicles dropped 4.2% to 3,930. Industry analysts tell The Edge Financial Daily they do not think the result is a precursor to a sales decline for the rest of the year. Analyst foresee the launch of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.