Malaysia’s Naza Kia Sdn Bhd aims to sell more than 50,000 Naza and Kia Motors Corp. vehicles this year – up 88% from 26,538 in 2004. Naza puts the total at a value of 5 billion ringgit ($1.31 billion). Spectra one of six Kia models sold by Naza Kia. “There is no reason why we can't achieve this volume – especially with the enhancement in the quality and styling of our vehicles,” Naza Kia Group Managing Director Nasimuddin Amin tells the media during the local launch of the new Kia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.