Malaysia’s new-vehicle sales dipped 0.8% below year-ago in November, to 44,845 units, and the Malaysian Automotive Assn. says it expects December’s deliveries to slip as well, as customers wait for ’11-model introductions next year. The November sales result, down 15% from October, included 39,375 passenger vehicles and 5,470 commercial vehicles, the MAA says in a statement. Total year-to-date sales rose 12.5% to 550,391 units. Analysts expect December results to fall 10,000 units short ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.