Malaysia's passenger-car sales fell 7% year-on-year to 30,610 units in April, as the industry continued to grapple with new car prices and higher interest rates. Sales of all vehicles fell 5.3% during the month to 40,482 units and were down 11.7% from March, the Malaysian Automotive Assn. says. It was the third consecutive month of falling sales. National auto makers Proton Holdings Bhd and Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua Sdn Bhd (Perodua) saw sales slide 5.9% to 23,326 units, while ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.