Malaysian new-vehicle sales climbed 19.1% in August to 50,079 units, making it the year's second best-selling month, according to the Malaysian Automotive Assn. Passenger-car sales rose 8.7% to 35,851 units from year-ago's 32,991, while commercial-vehicle sales surged 57.1% to 14,228 units from prior-year's 9,055 deliveries. The association cites newly launched models and aggressive sales campaigns for the industry's strong performance. Cars built by national auto makers Perusahaan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.