Malaysian new-vehicles sales totaled 44,894 units in September, a 3.9% increase over year-ago, the Malaysian Automotive Assn. says. The result left year-to-date sales up 6.3% to 358,234 units from 382,403 in like-2006. September new-car deliveries climbed 5.4% to 40,892 units from 38,818 year-ago. Year-to-date, new-car sales were down 6.4% at 325,542. Commercial-vehicle sales during the month edged up to 4,092 units from prior-year’s 4,066, while 9-month deliveries fell 5.3% to 32,692 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.