Malaysian new-vehicle sales increased 20.3% in March to 46,436 units from 38,619 year-ago, the Malaysian Automotive Assn. Reports. March deliveries jumped 20.0% from 38,587 units in February. Passenger-car sales rose 21.0% to 42,547 units from prior-year, while commercial-vehicle deliveries climbed 12.0% to 3,889. “Sales for April are forecast to be better than in March due to new-model launches and improved consumer confidence,” the MAA says in a statement. For the year’s first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.