Malaysia new-vehicle sales in July bounced back to their best monthly result for the year, with deliveries up 9.6% over year-ago to 44,926 units. The total included 41,015 passenger cars, an increase from prior-year's 37,321, and 3,911 commercial vehicles, up from 3,669 in like-2006. The July result also marked a 2.6% increase from June's 43,783 deliveries. Sales were driven by a wage increase of between 7.5% and 35% for Malaysian civil servants, the introduction of new models and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.