Malaysian new-vehicle sales jumped 21.3% in November to 43,783 units from 36,104 year-ago. Sales in the dominant new-car segment rose 22.8% to 40,053 units, while commercial-vehicle deliveries climbed 6.8% to 3,491, the Malaysian Automotive Assn. says. Year-to-date, sales of 444,932 units were down 2.0% from like-2006’s 454,160. The MAA predicts sales will decline in December, as consumers wait to make purchases until January in order for their vehicles to carry 2008 registration ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.