PSA Peugeot Citroen says it plans to make Malaysia its regional car-production hub for exports to Southeast Asia, Australia and South Africa. Peugeot Malaysia Manager Vincent Comyn says the decision comes after PSA earlier this year signed an assembly-and-sales deal with the Naza Group to build 70,000 vehicles at its Gurun plant in northern Malaysia. They will be shipped to markets in the 10-member Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) trade bloc. “Here we have a good ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.