Malaysian financial advisors have lowered their sales forecasts for the year, citing slowing growth and rising interest rates in the industry. Mayban Securities Sdn Bhd predicts Malaysian vehicle sales will reach about 495,000 units this year, 25,000 lower than the Malaysian Automotive Assn.’s forecast of 520,000 deliveries. Mayban Securities says it is maintaining a neutral outlook but expects sales to pick up through December, ahead of the Christmas and Chinese New Year holidays. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.