Malaysian new-vehicle sales fell for the first time this year, sliding 3% to 46,012 units in July compared with year-ago's 47,430. The result was down 2.5% on the previous month. However, first-half sales rose 14% over year-ago. The country sold 32,162 passenger cars and 13,850 commercial vehicles in July, the Malaysian Automotive Assn. says. National-car sales fell 17.1% year-on-year to 27,964 units. Conversely, non-national car sales rose 32% to 18,048 units. July car production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.