p>Malaysian Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. distributor Tan Chong Motor Holdings Bhd is considering price cuts in the wake of a price war between Toyota Motor Corp. and Honda Motor Co. Ltd. distributors. UMW Toyota and Honda Malaysia have cut prices on the new Toyota Vios and Honda City models. UMW Toyota lowered the price of its Vios to 82,500 Malaysian ringgit ($21,589) from an original sticker of MR95,000 ($24,860) after Honda Malaysia priced its City at MR78,888 ($20,644). Competition in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.