Malaysian new-vehicle sales reached 46,092 units in October, a healthy 23% jump from year-ago’s 37,512. Increases were seen across all vehicle segments, the Malaysian Automotive Assn. says in a statement. “The higher volume in October year-on-year was due to improved sales of (multipurpose vehicles), passenger cars, buses, SUVs, 4x4 pickups and window vans,” the group says. The month narrowed the year-to-date sales gap to 5% from like-2008, an improvement from the 8% shortfall recorded ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.