Malaysia’s new-vehicle sales fell 3.8% year-on-year in July to 38,248 units, says the Malaysian Automotive Assn. However, July represented a 14.8% increase over June sales. New-car sales for the month declined 9% year-on-year to 29,809 units, while commercial-vehicle sales rose 20.6% to 8,439 units. Sales of domestic vehicles took the brunt of the pain, down 18% to 24,547 units, while import deliveries jumped 46% to 26,432 units. The association forecasts full-year sales will be down ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.