The debut of a sports car at this year's Australian International Motor Show in Sydney heralds a homecoming of sorts. Bufori Motor Car (Malaysia) Co. Sdn Bhd, which will launch its Malaysian-made cars at the show Oct. 11-21, began life in Sydney more than two decades ago. Back then the Bufori Mk1 was a simply engineered, retro-styled 2-seat roadster that was hand-built by brothers Anthony, George and Gerry Khouri. The new model Bufori will unveil this year, the Mk III La Joya, retains ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.