ALDIE, VA – Chevrolet is searching for an all-wheel-drive system that is suitable and affordable for inclusion in the Malibu Maxx, which goes on sale early next year without AWD. Chevy shopping for AWD for Malibu Maxx. "But the package is protected for AWD," says Ed Schoener, marketing director for Malibu and Maxx. "Now we have to find the right component set that would make it a viable business case for us.” Schoener says Chevrolet has looked at many candidates, including ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.