ZHENGZHOU — German commercial vehicle producer MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG signs a letter of intent with Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co. Ltd., a leading bus producer based in Henan province, to build mid-to-luxury large- and medium-size buses. The two sides intend to launch a joint venture with a total investment of US$99 million, split 50-50 between the two partners. The JV mainly will produce buses and chassis systems, with a capacity of 2,000 annual units. The Chinese partner will invest land, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.