VIENNA – MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG, the German manufacturer of heavy trucks and buses, plans to determine the location for a future East European truck plant by May. “In order to keep close to the expanding (East European) markets in the future, we are planning a new assembly plant in Eastern Europe,” confirms MAN Chairman Anton Weinmann. “It will expand our capacity and supplement the existing production network of MAN Nutzfahrzeuge.” Site selection for a new MAN truck plant should be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.