Few people appreciate auto dealers and their vital role in the auto industry as much as Dennis Clements, group vice president and general manager for Toyota Motor Corp.’s Lexus luxury division. With Clements guiding the way, Lexus has built one of the nation’s most sophisticated dealership networks since the luxury division debuted 13 years ago. It’s a relatively small band at 196 dealerships. But it’s formidable. Lexus dealerships consistently rank first in customer satisfaction ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.