Autobytel Inc.'s fallout resulting from an inability to fix accounting problems dating back to 2002 continues as the car-buying website company announces CEO and President Jeffrey Schwartz has resigned. Richard Post, a member of Autobytel's board of directors and its audit committee, since the company went public in 1999, replaces Schwartz, who will remain with the company as a vice-chairman and director. The firm also has promoted Executive Vice President Richard Walker to chief operating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.