Toyota Motor Sales de Mexico announces the appointment of Bob Weldon as managing director and CEO as part of changes to the organizational structure to support future growth and development. Weldon’s past positions include stints in marketing, sales, distributor relations and financial services with Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. His latest posting was a 3-year term as president of Toyota de Puerto Rico. Adolfo Hegewisch is named chief operating officer of Toyota de Mexico. Ed Ohlin, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.