DETROIT â€“ With continued growth forecast, General Motors Corp. now sees 1 million sales and increased market share on the horizon for the Latin America/Africa/Middle East region. â€œWe grew our total sales 20% for the whole region and two-tenths market share,â€ Maureen Kempston Darkes, president-GMLAAM, tells Wardâ€™s in an interview. â€œWe finished at 17.7% and thatâ€™s our highest market share ever â€“ at least since 1989. So we had a really, really good year,â€ Kempston Darkes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.