Ford Motor Co. will have a “broader investment footprint” in the near future at its Atlanta assembly plant, Ford Chief Executive Jac Nasser tells shareholders at last week's annual meeting. He says the company is in the early stages of putting together a plan to outline the future of the plant. “Atlanta is one of our best plants,” Mr. Nasser says. “The future of Atlanta is very assured.” The governors of Georgia and Illinois reportedly have lobbied Ford in recent months in competition for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.