Magna and CAW Reach First Contract; VW Facing Strike in Brazil The Canadian Auto Workers (CAW) union and Magna International reach agreement on their first labor contract, a 3-year pact that covers 700 workers at the Integram seat-making plant near Windsor, Ont. The facility supplies the nearby Chrysler Group minivan plant. CAW Local 444 President Ken Lewenza says the plant was organized back in 1999 but Magna contested it. In January 2001, the supplier dropped its challenge and 21 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.