CHICAGO -- Mercury says it will have six new products within five years, including a new-for-’03 Grand Marquis, a new Villager minivan for model year ’04, an all-new sedan, a specialty niche vehicle and a multipurpose cross/utility vehicle, perhaps a version of the CrossTrainer that Ford also announced at the Chicago Auto Show. The sixth vehicle is Marauder, a sporty version of the grandfatherly Grand Marquis that bows this summer as an ’03 model. “The Mercury brand is beloved. No one ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.