The global importance of China’s auto market is being brought into focus by the 89 vehicles reportedly set to make their global debuts at Auto China 2010 in Beijing later this month. Auto China 2010 Secretariat head Wang Xia tells the government’s Xinhua news agency there also will be 65 concept vehicles and 95 new-energy-driven cars from foreign and Chinese auto makers among the 990 models on display at the Beijing China International Exhibition Center April 25-May 2. Just why more than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.