When the average age of your car-buying customer is 61, perhaps the only way to go is down. So Lincoln-Mercury’s newfound message board is the Internet, which it is coupling with the nascent technology that drives the Mercury Mariner Hybrid compact SUV. The Ford Motor Co. brand sold 350-400 of the new Mariner Hybrids through Web ads in a special pre-launch program that directed surfers to marinerhybrid.com. Mercury Mariner Hybrid The Internet site allowed customers to design and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.