DETROIT -- So your marketing budget is tighter than a lineman’s waistband after Thanksgiving dinner, and you have to decide where to spend those precious dollars to get the word out about your product. You have two choices: Buy a booth at a trade show such as the Society of Automotive Engineers World Congress or invest in more targeted private technology showings for the OEMs. The crowd will be bigger at SAE, but the possibility of making a sale or at least finding a champion for your ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.