NEW DELHI – The new agreement signed by Suzuki Motor Corp. and the Indian government is a win-win deal for all three parties. Suzuki gets small-car maker Maruti Udyog Ltd. as a valuable addition at a nominal cost to its overseas subsidiaries; the government gets a decent price and is out of the auto-making business; and Maruti gains more resources and business. (see related story:India’s Exit From Maruti Puts Suzuki in Driver’s Seat ) Suzuki Alto Transfer should be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.