MUMBAI – Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. will introduce the Kizashi luxury sedan in India by mid-2010. The Kizashi first was displayed in concept form at the Frankfurt auto show in 2007, and will be shown at the New Delhi Auto Expo 2010 before its launch from MSIL’s Manesar plant near Delhi, later in the year. Luxury sedans are nothing new for the auto maker. Its first, the Baleno sedan released 10 years ago, made an impressive debut but could not compete with cars from Honda Siel Cars India ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.