NEW YORK – The 30 Maserati dealers in the U.S. and Canada have sold 850 Spyders and Coupes in the first few weeks since its North American launch. To recognize Maserati’s return to the U.S. after an 11-year absence, Stuart Robinson, president and CEO of Ferrari Maserati North America, and Paolo Vannini, president of Fiat USA, were invited to Wall St. to show off the new Spyder and Coupe and ring the closing bell at the New York Stock Exchange. Maserati 3200GT Spyder Some of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.