TURIN — The renaissance of the Maserati brand, committed late in 1997 to past rival Ferrari SpA, is taking longer than anticipated despite the efforts of the latest F1 champions. Production and sales are missing the target for the second consecutive year, and the launch of the Maserati 3200 GT Spider has been delayed to late 2001 or early 2002. Last year, Maserati SpA was supposed to produce and sell 2,050 units, but sales were at some 1,853 units and production data has not been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.